NCS offers end to end solutions to our accounting partners, from bookkeeping requirements to generating management accounts and reporting. We can help you with VAT and year end finalization.
Bookkeeping operations are becoming increasingly difficult considering their high administrative expenses. Outsourcing bookkeeping not only saves client’s money but also gives him more time to invest in his core business activities.
NCS is having a team of Chartered Accountants and CPAs to look after bookkeeping. All the work done is again reviewed by qualified ACCA and ensures that end client is happy with the services NCS provides. NCS has software acquaintance of all the Software being used by CPAs and Bookkeepers. NCS has extensive experience of Data Migration to switch from Desktop software to Cloud Software. This helps client mitigating with day to day hassles of their workloads.
NCS pricing structure is attractive and it has both model i.e. Pay As You Go method and Hire Full Time Employee Model with no minimum commitment fees or no added costs.
BOOKKEEPING SERVICES COMPRISE OF:
- Invoice generation services
- Tracking accounts receivables services
- Generating accounts receivable reports
- Tracking accounts payable services
- Trial balances and P&L accounts services
- General ledger maintenance services
- Data analysis and MIS reporting
- Consolidation of accounting statements
- Reconciliations of books